September 18, 2018 (Indianapolis, IN) – Specialty Coating Systems is pleased to announce that it will participate in the upcoming Machine Design Webinar on Thursday, Sept. 27, 2018 at 2 p.m. EDT. The webinar, entitled “An Advanced Conformal Coating Technology for Leading Edge Technologies,” will be presented by Tim Seifert, Aerospace & Defense Market Manager, and Rakesh Kumar, Ph.D., Vice President of Technology. The webinar is now open for registration at: scswebinars.com.
Product performance and reliability remain key user expectations as technologies continue to become increasingly complex. These heightened demands are often addressed by manufacturers with the use of conformal coatings that can provide distinct competitive advantages over traditional methods of component and assembly design and manufacture. This is true for a vast array of product types that include advanced electronics and circuit card assemblies, medical devices, LEDs, sensors and MEMS devices that are used in many products that impact us every day.
The value of the right conformal coating can make the difference between a good idea and a great product by virtue of the critical properties it can impart. This webinar will address the chemistry, deposition process and beneficial properties of Parylene conformal coatings:
- Applied in a gas-phase deposition process that results in an ultra-thin, completely conformal and transparent film
- Impart outstanding electrical insulation and environmental protection, along with other differentiating properties and features
- Resist harsh conditions that can jeopardize long-term performance and reliability
- Protect a wide array of applications and products across the electronics, medical device, aerospace, defense and transportation industries
- Well-suited for complex geometries and nanotechnology applications
For more information, contact SCS at +1.317.244.1200 or visit www.scscoatings.com.
About Specialty Coating Systems
Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, SCS is the worldwide leader in Parylene conformal coating services and technologies. As the direct descendant of the companies that originally developed Parylene, SCS has over 45 years of experience and expertise that it leverages for its customers through coating facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company also offers industry-leading liquid coating systems including spray, spin and dip coating systems and ionic contamination test systems. For more information on SCS, please visit www.scscoatings.com.