Every customer has unique product and performance specifications that must be met. At Specialty Coating Systems, our experience and expertise are leveraged on every project — from the initial planning phases, to advanced engineering, to the development of customer-specific application processes — in order to meet the most challenging customer specifications and quality requirements.
As worldwide industry requirements and directives continue to evolve, SCS is at the forefront, ensuring our facilities, products and services comply with relevant regulatory and environmental standards. The following is a sampling of the activities, standards and certifications to which SCS and/or our conformal coatings comply.
- AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001 certifications
- U.S. FDA Device and Drug Master Files
- Notified Bodies and Accredited Third Parties coordination
- ISO 10993 biological evaluations and certifications
- USP Class VI certification
- Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- ISO 14644 cleanrooms
- International Aerospace Database (OASIS) listing
- Nadcap® accreditation
- Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP)
- Requirements of IPC-CC-830
- QPL for MIL-I-46058C listings
- UL (QMJU2) recognized coatings
- European Union’s RoHS Directive 2015/863/EC
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) registered
- REACH compliant
- Halogen-free initiatives
- Lead-free coatings
- California Proposition 65
- Policy against Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery
If you have any questions about these standards, regulations or certifications, or if you do not see a specific standard here in which you are interested, please contact SCS online or call +1.317.244.1200.