1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data or personal information from you:
- Details of your visit to and the use of our Website which may include your IP address, geographical location, referral source, entry and exit pages, length of visit, route taken through our website, resources that you access and other such similar statistical data or information provided to us by Google Analytics.
- Information that you provide to us voluntarily for the purpose of registering with our website blog such as your name and email address.
- Information that you provide to us voluntarily for the purpose of subscribing to our email and/or newsletter service such as your name and email address.
- Any other information that you choose to send us voluntarily.
2. Where we store your personal data
3. Use of your personal data
We only use your personal information for our own private internal use for the statistical analysis to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience.
- Send you emails or information that you have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquires or complaints that you have made about this website.
- Provide third parties with general statistical information about our website and visitors (but we strongly declare that this information will not be used to identify any single individual user or company)
If at any stage you do not want us to use your data in any particular way or at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Disclosure of your personal data
We will not make your personal information or data available to third parties except:
- To the extent that we are legally obliged to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings.
- or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
A cookie is a small data file that consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox and which is stored by that browser on the computer’s hard drive. The information stored is sent back to the web server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This action enables the web server to identify and track the web browsers activities. We use session cookies on the website to keep track of you whilst you navigate through our website. Session cookies are temporary files that are automatically deleted from your computer’s hard drive when you close the browser.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing or analysis purposes at any time. You can indicate your personal preferences when you submit your personal data or by contacting us at email@example.com. While we respect your rights while using this website, our site contains hyperlinks to external websites. These websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
7. Third Party websites
This website contains hyperlinks to other related websites. We do not accept responsibility for their content, privacy policies or practices of these other websites. However, to the best of our ability we will ensure that the other websites that we link to are relevant to our site’s content and visitor’s experience and that they do not contain adult, drugs or gambling content.
8. Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SCS, and while every effort is made to provide up to date and accurate information, there may be occasional errors, for which we apologize. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At times, information contained on this website may require updating to reflect new advances or technologies in the market place. It should be noted that this website is intended to be a general guide and cannot be substituted for professional advice.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SCS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly however, SCS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
9. Policy Amendments
Any amendments or updates we may make to this policy will be posted on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes that have been made.