The SCS 6800 Spin Coater Series enables R&D and university laboratories around the world to efficiently and accurately develop and refine coating applications. Available in non-programmable and programmable models, the SCS 6800 features proprietary circuitry and user-friendly operation that allow for the uniform application of photoresists, polyimides, metal-organics, dopants, silica films and most organic and aqueous solutions to planar substrates.
- Precise control of spin speed and acceleration/deceleration rates
- Easy-to-use keypad and LCD display on the front panel
- Clear cover features a dispensing slot and safety interlock
- Non-programmable model (8-inch) can store and execute a single recipe with up to four steps
- Programmable models (8- and 12-inch) can store and execute up to three recipes with eight steps each
- External vacuum pump
- Software for external programming and unlimited recipe storage
- Foot pedal
- SCS Multi-Dispense automated dispense system
SCS offers several chucks for use in our SCS Spin Coaters. Our chucks are machined to close tolerances and provide an exceptionally flat, rigid surface for mounting substrates of different sizes, weights, and shapes. SCS can also provide custom chucks depending on your application.
Stainless steel and hard anodized aluminum accessory chucks are available for a variety of substrate types and dimensions. Be sure to specify the material of choice and chuck size when ordering.
Type CS : Flat Surface Cross and Scroll
Used to hold a thin, planar substrate such as silicon, glass or germanium on a spinning shaft for maximum rotational speed. Has cross and scroll design.
Type H: O-Ring Vacuum-Holding
Used to hold relative heavy substrates, such as glass, quartz, ceramic and metal. Features O-ring vacuum seal.
Type L: O-Ring Vacuum-Holding
With Mechanical Locating Fingers Designed for heavy, large or unsymmetrical substrates. Guide fingers assist in positioning and holding substrates. Also includes an O-ring vacuum seal.
|Bowl Size - Nonprogrammable
||8 in / 20.3 cm
|Bowl Size - Programmable
||8 in. and 12 in. / 20.3 and 30.5
||0 to 9,999 RPM in 1 RPM increments
||0.1 to 30 seconds in 0.1 second increments
||0 to 999 seconds in 1 second increments
||10 to 30 seconds in 0.1 second increments (programmable model only)
||110/240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 1Ø
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||13.25 x 18 x 10.8 in / 33.7 x 45.7 x 27.4 cm