The SCS PrecisionCure UVC (MUV) provides customers with unmatched flexibility. This new, innovative curing system features programmable curing profiles and the smallest footprint in the industry to maximize valuable production floor space.
The SCS PrecisionCure UVC microwave UV curing system utilizes Heraeus Noblelight® microwave-activated UV lamps, the industry standard in microwave UV curing technology. Available in single, double and triple lamp configurations, the PrecisionCure UVC (MUV) can operate as a stand-alone machine or as a compliment to the SCS PrecisionCoat selective conformal coating and dispense system.
The PrecisionCure UVC (MUV) features a patent-pending lamp movement trolley that enables the UV lamp to move across the horizontal axis over a product on the conveyor. In addition, users can customize each profile to vary the dosage of UV exposure on the different sections of a single board. The PrecisionCure UVC’s advanced lamp travel technology coupled with programmable curing profiles provides users with unparalleled control over the curing process.
- Heraeus Noblelight microwave-activated UV lamps
- Programmable curing profiles
- Available in single (6.6-inch), double (13.2-inch) and triple (19.8-inch) lamp configurations
- Pin-type-edge handling conveyor
- Left to right conveyor travel
- Powered conveyor width adjust
- 5-inch top and bottom pass through clearance
- Lamp movement trolley
- Adjustable lamp height
- Pneumatically-operated inlet/outlet shutters
- Windows®-based software with touchscreen display
- Maintenance timers
- Front and rear access to unit
- Exhaust interlocked sensor
- Inlet air filtration system
- SMEMA interface
- H, D or V bulbs available
- Right to left conveyor travel