The Comelec C50S is designed for Parylene conformal coating application in large-scale industrial production settings.
When precise and efficient Parylene deposition equipment is needed for high-volume industrial production, the Comelec C50S ensures reliable and stable coating processes. A fully automated system with three configurable levels of user control offers a customizable operating experience. Its features and processing capabilities make it ideal for applying Parylene conformal coatings on small and medium-sized components.
To ensure the highest quality films are created, Parylene coating deposition requires a clean, contaminant-free setting that is temperature-controlled. The Comelec C50S supports these requirements by featuring a double-walled vacuum chamber that minimizes particulate contamination around the door of the chamber while circulating water to guarantee temperature regulation.
- Thermalized chamber with double-wall technology
- Patented low-contamination door
- Fully automated process with user-configurable operation parameters
- Remote access interface using a standard browser
- Simplified maintenance design with improved access to key areas
- CE certified
- Clean room installation
- Bar code placement for traceability
- Advanced interface and web user experience
- Integrated pulley for tooling placement and removal