The SCS PrecisionHeat infrared radiation (IR) thermal preheating system is ideal for heating substrates prior to dispensing underfill materials.
The two-zone SCS PrecisionHeat has 12 ceramic heaters per zone for even heating. The final zone is equipped with an IR temperature probe, providing users with real-time temperature feedback and control over the heating cycle.
The PrecisionHeat can operate as a stand-alone machine or fully integrate with the SCS PrecisionCoat selective conformal coating and dispense system. The preheat system features Windows®-based software with a touchscreen monitor and is designed for continuous operation, requiring minimal downtime for maintenance.
- Heating profile database
- Independently-controlled heating zones
- IR board temperature monitoring
- Pin-chain-edge handling
- Left to right conveyor travel
- Powered conveyor width adjust
- 4-inch top and bottom pass-through heights
- Double-walled heat enclosure
- Optical inlet/outlet sensors
- Windows-based software with touchscreen display
- Side access panels
- Automatic runaway heater shutdown
- Exhaust interlock sensor
- SMEMA interface
- Tower light
- Temperature profiling and analysis
- Barcode reader
- Right to left conveyor travel
- Automated programmable width