The SCS Labcoter® gives university and R&D laboratories the best in Parylene coating technology, in a compact, portable system, enabling researchers to develop and design with the polymer Parylene.
For Parylene laboratory research, applications development and testing, the SCS Labcoter® 3 Parylene deposition system (PDS 2010) performs reliable and repeatable application of SCS Parylene conformal coatings. Parylenes can be applied to components such as circuit boards, sensors, wafers, medical devices, MEMS and elastomeric components. SCS Labcoters are useful in research, development and repair environments.
The SCS Labcoter 3 features Windows®-based software with a touchscreen monitor. Built-in data logging and reporting allow deposition process parameters, including vaporizer temperatures and deposition. Built-in data logging and reporting allow deposition process parameters, including vaporizer temperatures and deposition chamber vacuum levels, to be easily exported.
- Windows®-based software with touchscreen monitor
- Interchangeable chamber modules
- Choice of LN2 or mechanical chiller
- Closed-loop monomer pressure control
- Continuous process monitoring
- Low-noise, direct drive vacuum pumps
- Fixture rotation
- Data logging and reporting
- Chiller temperature monitoring
- CE certified
- Cold trap options
- Manual-fill LN2 cold
- Automatic-fill LN2 control
- Mechanical chiller
- Chamber options
- Removable lid chamber
- Reduced capacity chamber
- Variable speed tumble coat chamber
- Start-up kit
- Standard fixture