The SCS Labcoter® gives university and R&D laboratories the best in Parylene coating technology, in a compact, portable system, enabling researchers to develop and design with the polymer Parylene.
The SCS Labcoter® 2 (PDS 2010) vacuum deposition system is specifically designed to bring Parylene technology to the laboratory. Its size and portability make it the ideal choice for universities and research institutions lookingto to develop and design with Parylene conformal coatings.
As a high quality, compact coating unit, the PDS 2010 is well suited for a range of applications, including circuit boards, sensors, wafers, medical devices and elastomeric components for research, development and repair.
- Modular generation unit construction
- Interchangeable chamber modules
- Choice of LN2 or mechanical chiller
- Closed-loop monomer pressure control
- Continuous process monitoring
- Low-noise, direct drive vacuum pumps
- Fixture rotation
- Optional tumble coat operation
- Optional remote vacuum pump
- Cold trap options
- Manual-fill LN2 cold
- Automatic-fill LN2 control
- Mechanical chiller
- Chamber options
- Removable lid chamber
- Reduced capacity chamber
- Start-up kit
- Chart recorder
- Standard fixture
- Variable speed tumble coat adapter