The SCS PL-3201 tabletop Dip Coater has all the features found in our P-3201 Dip Coater, plus a number of optional features that bring added performance and functionality to the process of dip coating.
For lab and short-run operations, the SCS PL-3201 Dip Coater is an ideal choice. This tabletop unit features a 14″ x 18″ coating tank and offers the same level of precision and reliability found with our SCS floor unit. The SCS PL-3201 gives you the ability to coat printed circuit boards with urethane, epoxy, silicone and acrylic coatings, as well as photoresists and solder mask materials, all with a high level of efficiency. This compact unit also incorporates an air-over-oil cylinder mechanism to safely move circuit assemblies in and out of the coating solution.
- Powered by compressed air cylinder for smooth, explosion-proof operation
- Adjustable immerse and lift speeds, 1-24 inches/minute
- Dip assembly supports multiple boards per dip cycle
- Removable tank for fast, easy coating changes
- Independently adjustable immersion and withdrawal rates
- Stainless steel tank cover minimizes vapor loss
- Accurate immersion control eliminates masking above dip line
- Meets National Fire Class1, Group D explosion-proof standards for Division 1 environment
- Circulation pump and overflow dam
- Dip dwell (0-30 seconds)
- Tank air blanket and flow meter
- PTFE coated tank