The easy-to-use SCS Precisioncure TC delivers highly efficient, consistent heat transfer throughout the entire curing process.
Curing materials by convection heat has been made easier with the SCS Precisioncure TC. Designed for maximum performance, the system features a single chamber design and is available with 3 or 7 heating zones to cure a wide variety of materials. Each zone is heated via top forced convection technology and features independent closed-loop blower speed control, which ensures stable thermal performance.
The Precisioncure TC is fully automated, with programmable process set-up and a conveyor that seamlessly mates with the SCS Precisioncoat. And, its electromechanical power lift capabilities offer complete access to the process chamber and for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- High volume forced convection heating technology
- 2-in to 20-in process width
- 4-in top and bottom pass-through heights
- User-friendly, Windows®-based user interface
- Electromechanical power lift for ease of access
- Hood lifts for access to process chamber
- Process chamber lifts for access to chamber
- Full length process cavity
- Auto-adjust, extended pin-chain conveyor
- Width adjust encoders continually track movement
- Independent closed-loop blower control
- Continuous monitoring and verification feature
- SMEMA compatibility
Safety and Compliance
- Conforms to NFPA 79
- CE compliance
- UL listing