The SCS G3 Spin Coater series sets the standard in operating precision and programming flexibility. It is engineered to provide a high level of rotation accuracy and repeatability, along with precise acceleration and deceleration control. The result is a spin coating solution that combines options to meet specific lab requirements with a level of performance that delivers confidence with every coating application.
Available with three different bowl sizes, SCS G3 Spin Coaters feature compact housing for convenience when using in fume hoods. Programmable spin coaters have an optional integrated dispense arm, optional exhaust adapter, and are equipped to control solenoid operation of an optional dispensing unit. SCS Spin Coaters are ideal for applying photoresists, polyimides, metal-organics, dopants and silica films on planar substrates.
- Compact enclosure size
- Available with eight, twelve and fifteen-inch bowls
- Fast, simple programming by means of microprocessor-based control
- Front flat panel LCD display and keypad
- Close loop servomotor for precise speed regulation
- Communication port for external control using optional PC interface software for programming, profile storage, PID, diagnostics, vacuum on/off, slow speed centering, and programmable house position
- Stores and executes up to 30 programs, with up to 20 steps each (unlimited w/ optional software)
- Spin profiles adjustable in 1.0 rpm rotation increments, 0.1 second timing increments, and 1.0 second increments for dwell time.
- Precise repeatability from cycle to cycle
- Encoder allows vacuum chuck to be stopped at a Home position
- Chemically resistant Teflon coated bowl with integral drain
- Hinged, interlocking cover
- Safety glass window
- External vacuum pump
- PC interface software
- Foot pedal
- Fume exhaust adapter
- Manual dispense Automated dispense
- SCS Multi-Dispense
SCS offers several chucks for use in our SCS Spin Coaters. Our chucks are machined to close tolerances and provide an exceptionally flat, rigid surface for mounting substrates of different sizes, weights, and shapes. SCS can also provide custom chucks depending on your application.
Stainless steel and hard anodized aluminum accessory chucks are available for a variety of substrate types and dimensions. Be sure to specify the material of choice and chuck size when ordering.
Type CS : Flat Surface Cross and Scroll
Used to hold a thin, planar substrate such as silicon, glass or germanium on a spinning shaft for maximum rotational speed. Has cross and scroll design.
Type H: O-Ring Vacuum-Holding
Used to hold relative heavy substrates, such as glass, quartz, ceramic and metal. Features O-ring vacuum seal.
Type L: O-Ring Vacuum-Holding
with Mechanical Locating Fingers Designed for heavy, large or unsymmetrical substrates. Guide fingers assist in positioning and holding substrates. Also includes an O-ring vacuum seal.
*Delrin® chucks are available per special order. Delrin is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
||8, 12 and 15 in / 29.3, 30.5 and 38.1 cm
||Ramp times from 0.1 to 25.5 seconds, in 0.1 second increments
||0 to 999 seconds in 1 second increments
||10 to 30 seconds in 0.1 second increments
||115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1Ø
||Minimum 17 in Hg / 430 mm Hg; O.D. fitting: 0.25 in / 0.635 mm
||0.55 CFM at 5 psi / 14.15 CLM at 0.35 kg/cm2 air or nitrogen (with optional internal vacuum: 2.2CFM, 60 psi)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||12 x 16.5 x 11.9 in / 30.5 x 41.9 x 30.2 cm
||16 x 20.5 x 11.9 in / 40.6 x 52.1 x 30.2 cm
||19 x 23.5 x 11.9 in / 48.3 x 59.7 x 30.2 cm