SCS G3 Spin Coater Series
The SCS G3 Spin Coater series sets the standard in operating precision and programming flexibility. It is engineered to provide a high level of rotation accuracy and repeatability, along with precise acceleration and deceleration control. The result is a spin coating solution that combines options to meet specific lab requirements with a level of performance that delivers confidence with every coating application.
Available with three different bowl sizes, SCS G3 Spin Coaters feature compact housing for convenience when using in fume hoods. Programmable spin coaters have an optional integrated dispense arm, optional exhaust adapter, and are equipped to control solenoid operation of an optional dispensing unit. SCS Spin Coaters are ideal for applying photoresists, polyimides, metal-organics, dopants and silica films on planar substrates.
- Compact enclosure size
- Available with eight, twelve and fifteen-inch bowls
- Programmable and non-programmable (eight-inch only) options
- Fast, simple programming by means of microprocessor-based control
- Front flat panel LCD display and keypad
- Close loop servomotor for precise speed regulation
- Communication port for external control using optional PC interface software for programming, profile storage, PID, diagnostics, vacuum on/off, slow speed centering, and programmable house position.
- Programmable models can store and execute up to 30 programs, with up to 20 steps each (unlimited w/ optional software)
- Spin profiles adjustable in 1.0 rpm rotation increments, 0.1 second timing increments, and 1.0 second increments for dwell time.
- Precise repeatability from cycle to cycle
- Encoder allows vacuum chuck to be stopped at a Home position on programmable models
- Chemically resistant Teflon coated bowl with integral drain
- Hinged, interlocking cover on all models
- Safety glass window on programmable models
- External vacuum pump
- External vacuum pump
- PC interface software
- Foot pedal
- Fume exhaust adapter
- Manual dispense Automated dispense
- SCS Multi-Dispense
SCS offers several chucks for use in our SCS Spin Coaters. Our chucks are machined to close tolerances and provide an exceptionally flat, rigid surface for mounting substrates of different sizes, weights, and shapes. SCS can also provide custom chucks depending on your application.
Vacuum chucks are available in stainless steel, hard anodized aluminum, or DELRIN®. Be sure to specify the material of choice and chuck size when ordering.
Type CS : Flat Surface Cross and Scroll
Used to hold a thin, planar substrate such as silicon, glass or germanium on a spinning shaft for maximum rotational speed. Has cross and scroll design.
Type H: O-Ring Vacuum-Holding
Used to hold relative heavy substrates, such as glass, quartz, ceramic and metal. Features O-ring vacuum seal.
Type L: O-Ring Vacuum-Holding
with Mechanical Locating Fingers Designed for heavy, large or unsymmetrical substrates. Guide fingers assist in positioning and holding substrates. Also includes an O-ring vacuum seal.
Type Pedestal: Non-Vacuum
Custom manufactured to precise user-specified dimensions. Designed for double coating applications (substrates do not touch bottom of chuck).
|Bowl Size - Nonprogrammable||8 in / 29.3 cm|
|Bowl Size - Programmable||8, 12 and 15 in / 29.3, 30.5 and 38.1 cm|
|Rotational Speed||0-9,999 RPM, Programmable|
|Acceleration/Deceleration||Ramp times from 0.1 to 25.5 seconds, in 0.1 second increments|
|Dwell Time||0 to 999 seconds in 1 second increments|
|Dispense Time||10 to 30 seconds in 0.1 second increments (programmable model only)|
|Power Input||115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1Ø|
|Vacuum Input||Minimum 17 in Hg / 430 mm Hg; O.D. fitting: 0.25 in / 0.635 mm|
|Purge Input||0.55 CFM at 5 psi / 14.15 CLM at 0.35 kg/cm2 air or nitrogen (with optional internal vacuum: 2.2CFM, 60 psi)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|Nonprogrammable, 8 in||12 x 15.4 x 10.5 in / 30.5 x 39.1 x 26.7 cm|
|Programmable, 8 in||12 x 16.5 x 11.9 in / 30.5 x 41.9 x 30.2 cm|
|Programmable, 12 in||16 x 20.5 x 11.9 in / 40.6 x 52.1 x 30.2 cm|
|Programmable, 15 in||19 x 23.5 x 11.9 in / 48.3 x 59.7 x 30.2 cm|
SCS G3 Spincoat and Multi-Dispense Systems
The SCS G3 Spin Coater series sets the standard in operating precision and programming flexibility, with a high level of rotation accuracy and repeatability, along with precise acceleration and deceleration control.