Curing materials by convection heat has been made easier with the SCS Precisioncure TC. Designed for maximum performance, the system features a single chamber design and is available with 3 or 7 heating zones to cure a wide variety of materials. Each zone is heated via top forced convection technology and features independent closed-loop blower speed control, which ensures stable thermal performance.
The Precisioncure TC is fully automated, with programmable process set-up and a conveyor that seamlessly mates with the SCS Precisioncoat. And, its electromechanical power lift capabilities offer complete access to the process chamber and for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- High volume forced convection heating technology
- 2-in to 20-in process width
- 4-in top and bottom pass-through heights
- User-friendly, Windows®-based user interface
- Electromechanical power lift for ease of access
- Hood lifts for access to process chamber
- Process chamber lifts for access to chamber
- Full length process cavity
- Auto-adjust, extended pin-chain conveyor
- Width adjust encoders continually track movement
- Independent closed-loop blower control
- Continuous monitoring and verification feature
- SMEMA compatibility
Safety and Compliance
- Conforms to NFPA 79
- CE compliance
- UL listing
To view specifications for the SCS Precisioncure TC models, please download the Product Brochure here.