SCS Hot Plate 1000-1: It's built with the features needed to make tabletop curing easier and more efficient.
The SCS Hot Plate 1000-1 is precision electronic hot plate that provides an extremely accurate means of producing even temperatures across a surface. It is designed to cure materials such as photo resist or epoxy, or any work that requires precise temperature.
Designed for both laboratory and production environments, the SCS Hot Plate 1000-1 provides sophisticated control capabilities to meet the most demanding application requirements — all in a compact and self-contained unit that is easy-to-use, simple-to-clean, and competitively priced.
- Multifunction control panel
- High visibility 4 digit LED display
- Measurements in °C or °F
- 1.0 or .01 digit resolution
- User settable power limit
- Temperatures from 50°C to 150°C (optional temperatures to 250°C)
- Accurate to ±1% across working surface
- Vacuum ports ensures intimate contact between substrate and hotplate
- Substrate size from 10mm to 150mm (optional to 300mm)
- P.I.D. Temperature Controller with digital readout (optional programmable unit available)
- Performance monitors and diagnostics record and interpret behavior of unsupervised processes