The Comelec C30H PECVD is specifically designed to apply Parylene and silicon dioxide (SiO2) layered coatings to two-dimensional components.
The Comelec C30H PECVD is a plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition system that precisely applies multilayered coatings of Parylene and silicon dioxide (SiO2) to two-dimensional components. Using plasma rather than heat to activate the precursors needed to apply film layers allows for a broader range of substrates, including those with low melting points. The system’s fully modular and independent design enables greater customization and control of the final product.
The Comelec C30H PECVD is ideal for multiple settings, including lab testing, research and industrial production. It is equipped with a remote plasma source and an in-situ RF capacitive plasma source as well as a gas panel with six gas lines and three precursor lines.
- Thermalized chamber with double-wall technology
- Patented low-contamination door
- Fully automated process with user-configurable operation parameters
- Remote plasma source
- In situ RF capacitive plasma source
- Gas panel with six gas lines
- Three precursors lines
- Remote access interface using a standard browser
- Simplified maintenance design with improved access to key areas
- Clean room installation
- Bar code placement for traceability
- Advanced interface and web user experience
- Integrated pulley for tooling placement and removal
- Additional heated precursor lines
Comelec C30H PECVD
3x 14A – 9kW