Every customer has unique product and performance specifications that must be met. At Specialty Coating Systems, our experience and expertise are leveraged on every project — from the initial planning phases, to advanced engineering, to the development of customer-specific application processes — in order to meet the most challenging customer specifications and quality requirements.
The following is a sampling of the activities, standards and certifications to which SCS and/or our Parylene coatings comply.
The following is an overview of the activities, standards and certifications to which SCS and/or SCS Parylene coatings comply:
- AS9100C certification
- U.S. FDA Device and Drug Master Files
- Notified Bodies and Accredited Third Parties coordination
- ISO 10993 biological evaluations and certifications
- USP Class VI certification
- ISO 14644 cleanrooms
- International Aerospace Database (OASIS) listing
- Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP)
- Requirements of IPC-CC-830
- QPL for MIL-I-46058C listings
- UL (QMJU2) recognized
- European Union’s RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- REACH compliant
- Halogen-free initiatives
- Lead- free coatings
- RoHS compliant
If you have any questions about these standards, regulations or certifications, or if you do not see a specific standard here in which you are interested, please contact SCS online or call +1.317.451.8549.